The project's goals include:
- Preserving, developing and promoting the Belarusian gastronomic tradition as part of the cultural heritage;
- Reviving the culture of local products consumption;
- Promoting support for organic agriculture.
- bread made through the usage of a traditional technology with rye sourdough starter, without factory yeast and without using artificial additives,
- holiday (wedding) round loaves,
- apple cheese,
- sweets based on recipes from old cookbooks.
It is planned to cooperate with farmers who will supply environmentally friendly (ideally – with organic certificates) primary products: flour, bread additives, apples.
The sale will be organized as follows:
Deliveries to restaurants and cafes. Rent of retail outlets in the markets of Minsk (Komarovka, Zhdanovichi, Zapadny, etc.). For private clients delivery will be organized through EkaEzha store.